Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ping Golf - A Stand Up Group of Folks...


On Sunday, I blasted Mark Calcavecchia for his comments about having to play with "Chops" in the Pro-Ams. I encouraged the members of Bushwood to contact his sponsors and let them know how we felt about his comments.

Being someone who likes to lead by example, I decided to call Ping Golf directly and voice my opinion.

I talked to a couple of folks there, and quickly got a call back from the guy who handles PGA relationships (Chance). He was aware of the comments, but offered no official response. That's totally cool with me - I have no beef with Ping, and no desire to hang this on them. I AM, however, super impressed with the responsiveness of the folks at Ping. To each of the folks I spoke with there, a tip of the hat, and the next cold one is on me.

A picture of one of my favorite Ping players, Hunter Mahan, is shown above....

1 comment:

Ping said...

Ping golf clubs are now known worldwide and has been used in some of the top champions in golf today. While the first clubs were of his garage, was a busy man when it came to those clubs for people who had requested them. Now located in Arizona, Ping golf clubs are to delight the golfer. You can hit the ball and have a clear crisp sound lets you know the table was a complete success.